Donate to Help Support Survivors of Domestic Violence
Exposure's annual event has served as a fundraiser for survivors of domestic violence since our inaugural 2012 event. However, this year is particularly important.
Sadly, the pandemic has led to a surge in domestic violence in our community and around the world. For the 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men experiencing relationship violence, home is not a safe place.
These donations will serve Community Resource Center's domestic violence shelter, Carol's House.
Your donation will not only make a difference in the lives of suffering families but will also give you a chance to win some prizes!
- $5 - you will be entered to win a special package from our sponsors
- $30 - you will receive an Exposure Swag Bag
- $35 - you can send us a video shout out for the skater in your life and we will post it on our social media!
- $50 - you will receive a Deluxe Exposure Swag Bag
- $100 - your name will be featured on our digital Supporter Wall!
Thank you for your support!